Bridesmaid's silver bangle workshop
Time and location
About the event
Enjoy this relaxed introduction to artisan skills that are traditionally used in creating precious metal jewellery. Absolutely no prior silversmithing experience is required.
You will be professionally guided through every step of the process, receiving personalised attention in this hands on, detailed craft. The workshop is for 3-5 people and is held in a modern studio in the heart of Bowral, near the Milk Factory.
What the day includes:
• Full day workshop from 9.30am – 4pm
• Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
• All silversmithing tools and materials, including sterling silver
• Clean, contemporary work space to create your bangle
• Personalised instruction from an experienced jewellery maker
• A complimentary glass of bubbles at the end of the day to celebrate your creation!
What you will learn and create:
• How to fabricate a sterling silver bangle
• How to make and attach a jump ring and charm
• How to stamp a special message onto the charm
• Each bridesmaid will leave with their own silver bangle and charm
• A special experience that will stay with you forever!
What to wear:
• Casual, comfortable clothes and closed in shoes
• If you have long hair, please wear it back
• Bring your reading glasses as it is detailed work
• Your hands get dirty, so don’t wear any precious rings or clothing
About your tutor, Zvoni Hodak
Zvoni’s passion for making jewellery began in her early 20’s in Melbourne while working as a studio assistant for a renowned fashion jewellery designer. She later designed her own range and stocked several small boutiques as well as retail outlets like Saba. Then, following a career in business consulting in Canberra, Zvoni returned to jewellery design in 2011. More recently, she has focused her practice on silversmithing, combining both traditional and contemporary fabrication techniques to produce elegant, modern designs. Setting up the Bowral studio and workshop allows her to teach others these wonderful artisan skills, while continuing to create her own jewellery.
Just get in touch (our contact details are below) to have a chat about what you'd like to learn and we'll work out a programme and a date to suit you. Then add this item to your cart and, once processed, you will receive an email confirmation of your order containing all the relevant contact details, times and location. Et voila, it's that easy!
Hope to see you at the workshop!
What if I can't attend after booking?
We understand that life can get in the way and plans can change. If you need to reschedule, we can provide 100% credit towards another workshop if you contact us 7 or more days prior to the workshop date. Less than 3 days notice and we can provide 50% credit towards another workshop. Unfortunately, we can't provide any refunds or credits if you cancel on the day of the workshop.
And if in the unlikely event that we need to reschedule the workshop, you will be offered either a full refund or 100% credit towards another workshop.
- Workshop booking (per person)$315$3150$0