Private jewellery workshop - RESERVED for Katie
Time and location
About the event
We'll work out what you'd like to make and tailor the day just for you!
What the day includes:
- 5 hours tuition plus all tools and equipment
- Sterling silver sheet and wire for your projects
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
What you will learn and create:
- Measuring for a perfect fit
- Saw piercing silver wire and sheet
- Filing and sanding for smooth edges
- Soldering components together
- Personalising through texture
- Finishing for a professional look
What to wear:
- Casual, comfortable clothes and closed in shoes
- If you have long hair, please wear it back
- Bring your reading glasses, as it is detailed work
- Your hands get dirty, so please don’t wear anything precious
About your facilitator: Zvoni Hodak
Zvoni’s passion for making jewellery began in her early 20’s in Melbourne while working as a studio assistant for a renowned fashion jewellery designer. She later designed her own range and stocked several small boutiques as well as retail outlets like Saba. Then, following a career in business consulting in Canberra, Zvoni returned to jewellery design in 2011. More recently, she has focused her practice on silversmithing, combining both traditional and contemporary fabrication techniques to produce elegant, modern designs. Setting up the Bowral studio and workshop allows her to teach others these wonderful artisan skills, while continuing to create her own jewellery.
Just add this item to your cart and, once processed, you'll receive an email containing all the relevant details. Et voila, it's that easy! I'm looking forward to seeing you at the studio!
What if I can't attend after booking?
We understand that life can get in the way and plans can change. If you need to reschedule, we can provide 100% credit towards another workshop if you contact us 7 or more days prior to the workshop date. Less than 3 days notice and we can provide 50% credit towards another workshop. Unfortunately, we can't provide any refunds or credits if you cancel on the day of the workshop. And if in the unlikely event that we need to reschedule the workshop, you will be offered either a full refund or 100% credit towards another workshop.
- Workshop booking$265$2650$0