Private jewellery workshop - RESERVED for Remke & Co
Time and location
About the event
Spend a special day together making sterling silver and resin jewellery to remember a special father. We'll work out what you'd like to make and then tailor a workshop agenda just for you. We can make rings, pendants, earrings or cuff links using sterling silver and resin.
Resin takes a few days to cure fully, so your resin jewellery will stay in the studio at the end of the workshop, but will be ready to pick up just a few short days later.
What the day includes:
- A full day workshop for 4-6 people
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- All tools and materials including sterling silver wire and sheet
- A glass of champage (or soft drink) to celebrate your creations at the end of the day!
What you will learn and create:
- How to cut and solder sterling silver components
- How to personalise your pieces through texture
- How to mix resin and apply different colours
- How to finish your pieces to a professional standard
- Each person will make 1-2 pieces of jewellery
What to wear:
- Casual, comfortable clothes and closed in shoes
- If you have long hair, please wear it back
- Bring your reading glasses as it is detailed work
- Your hands will get dirty, so please don’t wear any precious rings or clothing
About your facilitator, Zvoni Hodak
Zvoni’s passion for making jewellery began in her early 20’s in Melbourne while working as a studio assistant for a renowned fashion jewellery designer. She later designed her own range and stocked several small boutiques as well as retail outlets like Saba. Then, following a career in business consulting in Canberra, Zvoni returned to jewellery design in 2011. More recently, she has focused her practice on silversmithing, combining both traditional and contemporary fabrication techniques to produce elegant, modern designs. Setting up the Bowral studio and workshop allows her to teach others these wonderful artisan skills, while continuing to create her own jewellery.
Just book your tickets and, once processed, you will receive an email confirming all the relevant details. Et voila, it's that easy!
What if I can't attend after booking?
We understand that life can get in the way and plans can change. If you need to reschedule, we can provide 100% credit towards another workshop if you contact us 7 or more days prior to the workshop date. Less than 3 days notice and we can provide 50% credit towards another workshop. Unfortunately, we can't provide any refunds or credits if you cancel on the day of the workshop.
And if in the unlikely event that we need to reschedule the workshop, you will be offered either a full refund or 100% credit towards another workshop.
- Workshop booking$265$2650$0