Private ring making workshop - RESERVED for Elly and Charlie
Time and location
About the event
From clean lines to organic shapes, rings open up infinite design possibilities. During this step-by-step workshop, I’ll walk you through the process of making a simple sterling silver ring band. You’ll then have time to use these basic techniques to make one or two additional rings, personalised with various texturing techniques. You'll have my undivided attention and exclusive access to our modern and well-equipped studio :)
What the day includes:
- Whole day workshop from 10am – 4pm
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- All tools, equipment and materials including sterling silver
- A clean, contemporary work space to create your sterling silver rings
- Personalised instruction from an experienced jewellery designer
- A complimentary bottle of champagne at the end of the day to celebrate your creations!
What you will learn and create:
- How to fabricate precious metal ring bands
- How to personalise your rings through embossing and texture
- You will leave with 2-3 of your own bespoke sterling silver rings
- A unique learning experience that will stay with you forever!
What you should wear and bring with you:
- Please wear casual, comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes
- Your hands will get dirty, so please don't wear anything too precious
- If you have long hair, please wear it in a pony tail or a bun, and
- We’ll be doing detailed work, so please don't forget to bring your reading glasses
About your tutor, Zvoni Hodak
Zvoni’s passion for making jewellery began in her early 20’s in Melbourne while working as a studio assistant for a renowned fashion jewellery designer. She later designed her own range and stocked several small boutiques as well as retail outlets like Saba. Then, following a career in business consulting in Canberra, Zvoni returned to jewellery design in 2011. More recently, she has focused her practice on silversmithing, combining both traditional and contemporary fabrication techniques to produce elegant, modern designs. Setting up the Bowral studio and workshop allows her to teach others these wonderful artisan skills, while continuing to create her own jewellery.
Just add this item to your cart and, once processed, you'll receive an email containing all the relevant details. Et voila, it's that easy! I'm looking forward to seeing you at the studio!
What if I can't attend after booking?
We understand that life can get in the way and plans can change. If you need to reschedule, we can provide 100% credit towards another workshop if you contact us 7 or more days prior to the workshop date. Less than 3 days notice and we can provide 50% credit towards another workshop. Unfortunately, we can't provide any refunds or credits if you cancel on the day of the workshop. And if in the unlikely event that we need to reschedule the workshop, you will be offered either a full refund or 100% credit towards another workshop.
- Workshop booking$315$3150$0