Private ring making workshop - Terry & Diane
Time and location
About the event
Hi Terry and Diane,
I'm really looking forward to spending the day with you, making rings in our studio on Friday!
Here's a brief description of the workshop to help you get ready: During this step-by-step workshop, I’ll walk you through the process of making a simple sterling silver ring band. You’ll then have time to use these basic techniques to make additional rings, personalised with various texturing techniques. At the end of the day, you'll take home two or three sterling silver rings created with your own hands.
What the day includes :
- Whole day workshop from 10am – 3pm
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- All tools, equipment and materials including sterling silver
- Personalised instruction from an experienced jewellery designer
- Champagne and dinner at our place later that evening!
What you will learn and create :
- How to fabricate a precious metal ring band
- How to personalise your rings through embossing and texture
- You will leave with 2-3 of your own custom designed sterling silver rings
- A unique learning experience that will stay with you forever!
What you should wear and bring with you:
- Please wear casual, comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes
- Your hands will get dirty, so please don't wear anything too precious
- If you have long hair, please wear it in a pony tail or a bun, and
- We’ll be doing detailed work, so please bring your reading glasses.
- Ring making workshop for two$350$3500$0