RESERVED for Kylie and Rachel - Private jewellery weekend
Time and location
About the event
You will be encouraged to explore a range of jewellery making methods tailored to your learning goals and skill level. Supported every step of the way, you will learn how to create your desired jewellery pieces to a professional standard.
What the day includes:
- Two full days of jewellery tuition
- An agenda tailored to your learning goals and skill level
- All tools and materials including sterling silver wire and sheet
- Focused tuition from an experienced jewellery maker
- Lunch and light refreshments throughout the day
What you will learn and create:
- Precision measuring
- Saw piercing tips and tricks
- Filing and sanding for smooth edges
- Soldering different components together
- Personalising your projects through texture
- Professional finishing techniques
- And much more!
What to wear:
- Casual, comfortable clothes and closed in shoes
- If you have long hair, please wear it back
- Bring your reading glasses as it is detailed work
- Your hands get dirty, so don’t wear any precious rings or clothing
About your facilitator: Zvoni Hodak
Hello! My passion for making jewellery began in my early 20’s in Melbourne while working as a studio assistant for a renowned jewellery designer. Then, following a career in business consulting in Canberra, I returned to jewellery making in 2011 when I moved to the beautiful Southern Highlands with my husband and creative collaborator, Phil. I use both traditional silversmithing techinqiues and newer digital technologies to produce clean, modernist pieces. I love working with natural gemstones and silver palladium, a precious metal that doesn't tarnish over time and provides a beautiful bright white canvas for my designs. I look forward to sharing my passion for jewellery making with you!
About our studio
Our studio overlooks the beautiful hills and valleys of Wildes Meadow in the Southern Highlands of NSW. You will have your own fully equipped workbench and access to a range of tools and equipment that are perfectly set up to help you learn how to make jewellery with sterling silver and other precious materials. Our emphasis is on having fun and learning in a small and collaborative group setting. The exact location of our studio will be sent to you in an email after booking.
Just add this item to your cart and, once processed, you will receive an email confirmation containing all the relevant contact details, times and location. Et voila, it's that easy!
What if I can't attend after booking?
We understand that life can get in the way and plans can change. If you need to reschedule, we can provide 100% credit towards another workshop if you contact us 7 or more days prior to the workshop date. Less than 3 days notice and we can provide 50% credit towards another workshop. If you are feeling unwell on the day of the workshop, or you have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case, please stay at home. Your booking fee will be fully refunded.
And if in the unlikely event that we need to reschedule the workshop, you will be offered either a full refund or 100% credit towards another workshop.
- Workshop booking$700$7000$0