Wedding ring workshop - RESERVED for Sarah Martins
Time and location
About the event
Turn a simple block of platinum into your own handcrafted wedding rings under the expert guidance of Peter Katsoolis, a master jeweller with more than 40 years experience. You will be professionally guided through every step of the process, receiving personalised attention in this hands on, detailed craft. At the end of the day, you'll leave the studio with perfectly fitted, high quality platinum wedding rings!
The workshop is held in our modern studio in the heart of Bowral. No prior experience is required. We’ll break the process down into small steps that will be easy to follow and we’ll be there to help you at every stage.
What the day includes:
- Whole day workshop from 9:30am – 3:30pm
- Studio access plus all tools and equipment
- Lunch plus refreshments throughout the day
- Personalised instruction from a master jeweller
- A complimentary bottle of champagne to celebrate at the end of the day!
Please note: the cost of metals will be calculated at the end of the day, payable directly to Peter Katsoolis.
Just add this item to your cart and, once processed, you will receive an email confirming all the relevant details. Et voila, it's that easy! We look forward to seeing you at the studio!
- Sold OutWorkshop fee$890$8900$0